Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas Y'all!



I am fixin' to head on home for the day...the shop has been pretty quiet, except for a few people coming in. I figured it would be like this.


The rest of the family is at home, getting ready for the Christmas Play at church. I need to go home, dress a bit nicer and attend (even though I have seen the play 2 years now + most of the rehearsels. LOL BUT, Taylor is a narrator this year, Tori has the solo at the end (plus she and another girl will be singing as the people arrive to the play), Sam has a singing part and Amanda is an angel. I can't miss that!


LaLa thanks for the awesome book! I LOVE it!


Eloise, I hope your birthday is an awesome one!


Everybuggy, I thank you for your friendship, care and prayers, I can honestly say, y'all are the best friends I could ever ask for.


Have a safe and Merry Christmas and I will see you next Wednesday (knit In and business as usual) & Thursday night for Knit In!

We'll have to do a "What I Got for Christmas" Show and Tell!

later and lots of love!

kat

No comments: