Thursday, December 13, 2007

KNIT IN TONIGHT!

I am impatiently waiting for my orders from Chia Goo and Simply Soft. LOL I would hope, pray, knock on wood, fingers crossed, i's dotted...no wait...I mean...well, phooey...I am waiting for my orders to come in. I am not sure how it will go, I ordered in timely fashion, that doesn't mean that my orders will get here in a timely fashion! LOL

I have a whole mess of bamboo straights, circulars and double points ordered. They SHOULD be here tomorrow at the latest! Then there is the Opal Sock yarn from Simply Soft...maybe they will be here today or tomorrow? LaLa has also promised some more of her sock yarn as well! It is awesome stuff, you have got to see it!

I also have been doing some research on a new line of needles. You may have heard of them, maybe not. I have been following the new hiyahiya needles distributed by The KnittingZone. Not only have they been getting rave reviews, they are reasonably priced and fast when it comes to processing your order! I am so excited and look forward to my first order arriving asap! (like I ordered this morning and will have my order the next day?) That my dears, is AWESOMNESS!

Don't forget about our Knit In tonight and of course, it is open to all fiber arts. It will be loads of fun tonight so you really DO NOT want to miss out.

I need to get back to my knitting...I finished the torso of the brown Cashvero cardigan I have been working on and am working on the sleeves. I may actually get it done before Christmas! Maybe...

I have a bit of a let down... the grey hound sweater wasn't quite big enough for Belle. The neck was fine, the chest and body was great and well...the arm holes were just a tad too tight. How dissapointing...I may have to make a whole new sweater...that's ok, the other sweater can be put on display. On the other hand, Belle got mad when they took it off of her and she growled, snatched the sweater and ran off with it. Apparently she got up on the bed and was snuggling with it. They put her snood on and managed to "sneak" the sweater from her. Oh well...back to the drawing board!

I put the lace scarf for Renee' on the back burner until I get some of these "almost done" projects out of the way...I needed a break.
Ok, well, I really need to get to work. I can't wait to see everyone tonight!

kat

No comments: