Friday, December 14, 2007

GRRRRRR!

Grrrrrr!
well, good news and bad news...which do you want to hear first?

*deep breath* Chia Goo will not be here until...Monday. I called and asked.

banging head on keyboard. xdkl.csaa @!seos;pp-;['0 @oseroe45-0p4! # llop-[sw34d54! feeling dizzy and queasy...

*sigh*on the other hand, when I was going through the needles on the board this afternoon, I DID find 2 packages of Addi size 10, 16" circulars. wooo hooo...AFTER I turned away Daniel and some others, thinking I didn't have any. Then I called Hank, she is bringing some needles for me tomorrow morning. *muwaaaah!* thank you Hank!

Then I called Melissa at Stash. She has size 10 double points! Hoooray Melissa!!!! Tony is being my "gopher" and is going by her shop to pick them up for me. Go Tony!

So, I figure I should have enough for everyone tomorrow. *huge sigh of relief*!

I talked to the woman from hiyahiya needles today and was pleasantly surprised...there is an off chance that the needles might could possibly show up tomorrow! I am very excited to get them, but if they don't, well, ok, I tried and they got here in a fraction of the time. They ship Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays by first class or priority unless you have an emergency and are willing to pay extra for express...which I should have done but too late now.

Anyway, I am getting ready to shut down for the night and go home. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and BTW, did you know there are only 11 days until Christmas?! ACK!!!

later!
kat

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Kathy,

I've tagged you! Check out my blog for details.

Becky