Monday, January 14, 2008

Credit Card Machines

Well, my credit card machine is back up and running...it needed to reboot I guess. The tech told me that happens now and again, "just unplug it for 5 min and then plug it back up....if it doesn't run then there other issues".Anyway, I'm operational and relieved. LOL

I am steadily working on my Clapotis. (you can find the pattern at knitty.com!)It is slow going and I am literally at the 1/2 way point. Unfortunately, I have tons to do today, website update, emails about the drop spindle class this Saturday. So, I am the Queen of Procrastination and am putting it off as best I can. guilt...guilt...guilt...

I need to jazz up on some more coffee and that will get me going!

I have a couple of pics of the sock class from last Tuesday.
Here is LaLa and her class all working on their mini socks.

and here is another shot, you can see my hubby working on his mini sock right there. He kept laughing at himself, working with everything small and having big hands.


Then I have a pic of Amy and a pic of Amanda wearing their tiaras!First Amy! Notice Carol's daughter Courtney in the back there...LOL


and then Amanda!


OK, I have dilly dallied long enough...Time to get to work.


later ya'll!kat & amanda

No comments: