Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Camera Works!

OK, be warned, if you have an electronic device that needs work, KEEP THE THING AWAY FROM ME!!! I asked Tony to look at the camera and guess what? The battteries were in wrong...I had the batteries on the right connectors, just flipped...I dunno...they were in wrong and he fixed them. The happy thing is though, I have pictures!!! I have been downloading, cropping and getting my pics up on flickr...


Ok, so I know I got the Frankensocks and the drop stitch scarf pics posted, now for the Wavy Feathers Wimple!


My lovely model (who thinks she looks hideous) makes it look even more beautimus!
I am so happy to have my camera back!
I somehow managed to let LaLa talk me into making a Clapotis...*sigh* how does she do it?! So, I am making a Clapotis out of the Eden Print Bamboo...it's a good thing though. Now people can see what it looks like made up...people have a hard time visualizing the bamboo, it does kind of have an odd look to it...for lack of a better description.
I have got to finish the January Calendar so I best get at it. Don't forget about the Sock class tonight if you are signed up.
kat

No comments: