Saturday, November 24, 2007

Trying To Find a Blog Home

I am a wandering about, trying to find a place to call "home". I have tried a few other sites and they are just too complicated...or I am just too lazy to make it work. (probably the latter is true). Anyway, blogster is having some issues. I think they are upgrading, updating etc. and I have found that some of you check my blogs for updates on what is coming up and what I have planned here. Amy said she sometimes misses my emails and I know others of you probably do the same.


So, I know LaLa and finemartialfiber will be pleased to see me here. LOL


Yesterday was a good day at the shop and the Knit In was even better. I was unsure if anyone would show, but we had 6 people here and that was great!


I have been kind of delinquent as of late on posting to our yahoo group and I manage just a few minutes at ravelry lately. Although I did manage to spend enough time to print out 1 pattern for myself. I'll try and work on that.


Well, I need to change the Marker Board in the front window and get my little fanny in gear and start knitting SOMETHING! (as I have discovered I have over 15 projects in the lurks....ACK!)



Have a great weekend!

kat

2 comments:

Elo said...

Found you. I am trying a new blog here also.

eloms

Becky G said...

I am glad to see you here! Now I can finally comment.