Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Knit In!






I kind of feel like this guy right now...."help! I'm trapped, save me!" I don't know why but Christmas is really bumming me out right now. Oh well...LOL

Amanda finished her top down hat and has been sporting it proudly. She did a great job and it looks just "too cute".


picture courtesy of "dingledaisy"

If anyone is interested and able to. Tonight is our Thursday After Hours Knit In . It will run from 6:00 - 9:00 pm (the store is open for business too).
We also invite you to bring your used books that you would like to trade or swap. They can be fiction, non fiction, romance, gardening, cook books, how-to, inspirational, even kids books; whatever. (Use some discretion, as we do have the occasional young un' around.) It will be lots of fun! Please come in with your latest "WIP", some old books you don't mind parting with and lets have a good time!

I almost done with amanda's other fingerless glove. I am working up the palm now and have put the thumb stitches on waste yarn...I so wish I had a battery in my camera! Anyway, I will get to mark that one off my " TO DO" list soon.

I am in search for the perfect button for my clutch bag...I wanted a button that looks like a peppermint candy...I may have to go to Hancock Fabrics but I KNOW there must be one out there....somewhere.

I need to get on some other things before this evening. I didn't get all of the books I had intended to bring for tonight, but I did get some. I kind of got to thinking too...magazines would be great to swap as well. I'll put the word out on that...

Anyone heard from Dora or her husband? I am curious to know how the babies and momma are. If anyone hears from her, give me a call or drop me an email.


ok...I need to get to work..see ya'll tonight!



kat



need directions? here's a link to get a map



http://www.thatyarnshop.com/contactus.html

1 comment:

Elo said...

I was beginning to think there was problem on this site also. Took so long to get to the comment. Amamda's hat looks good. I can take some pictures for you and send them. It gives me an excuse to play.
I did get ot post something on Blogster but hard to get back.